We dreamt of it...and got it. Our first white Christmas in Kansas. It is perfect. It started snowing late on the 24th, snowed all night, and mid-day on the 25th, this is the scene out my bedroom window (I'm not going out in it to take a picture; do I look crazy? Wind chill is below zero!). It's been a blissfully peaceful day so far.
Here are my happy, happy kids this morning:
Noodle got "a sweeper and diapers for her baby." Just like she told Santa she wanted. Last night, she tried to convince us that she had also told him that she wanted a pink dinosaur. A sneaky one, that Noodle. Alas, the sleigh was already packed.
Squash's favorite present was the 2008 Stratomatic Baseball game. It replaces his vintage 1988 version that Dad had been letting him play. He has the Phillies World Champion team now, and is so excited to memorize all their stats.
Merry Christmas to all, from snowy, snowy Kansas.
1 comment:
Looks cold but fun. Can you believe that I've been to MN four times for Christmas and never had a white one there? It only snows on the years I'm in California!
Post a Comment