It's official, we have a small truck on our hands. Or, more accurately, a big truck. At his 8-week check-up today, Z weighed in at 14 lbs., 10 oz., and measured 24" tall. That's off the charts (or "99th percentile") for weight and 95th percentile for height. He is officially a truck. He also continues to do his excellent sleeping, including a nice 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM stretch last night!
3 comments:
Good job! You have a big healthy boy. I'm so jealous of the sleeping through the night thing. At 8 weeks? We were getting up every 2 hours even though Anna was a chunk chunk!
His older brother didn't sleep through the night til almost 8 MONTHS. But big sis slept through the night at 8 weeks, and this little guy started doing it around 6 weeks. The kicker is that *I* didn't do anything different, I don't think.
I love that picture!
Post a Comment