At 5.5 months old, Truck does not have any teeth. He does, however, have a favorite toy: Sophie the Giraffe. She is squeaky and tasty (apparently).
Truck woke up at 4 AM today with a fever. He has been fussy ever since. Poor guy. No other symptoms, not even a stuffy nose, knock on wood. I finally got the rest of the crew out the door to soccer, and within 10 minutes, he was fast asleep. That was an hour ago. I think he just needed some peace and quiet to rest. I won't mention to him that at 4 AM there was PLENTY of peace and quiet to be had.
Does anyone else's coffee maker automatically shut off after an hour or two? It is so irritating. I know I should drink it right away after brewing, but geez, Mr. Coffee, sometimes THINGS HAPPEN. I sure could go for a nice hot cup right now. But you are OFF. Maybe I will go make another pot.
1 comment:
look at those eyelashes! adorable!
Post a Comment