Monday, May 23, 2011

My Morning

This was my Monday morning:

6:10 AM - Wake up + shower, get dressed.
6:45 AM - Wake up and get dressed three kiddos (with help from Dad!).
7:10 AM - Sit down to eat breakfast with Dad + three kiddos.
7:35 AM - Depart to drop three kiddos off at school.
7:40 AM - Drop Squash at elementary school. Realize that I have forgotten 2 items he needed. Plan to drop off the other two, then make a loop back around to get those 2 items.
7:45 AM - Pull into Noodle/Truck's school. Realize that I have forgotten Truck's blanket. U-Turn.
7:50 AM - Back at home. Pick up two items for Squash and blanket for Truck. By this point, Truck is yelling. WHY HAVE I BEEN IN THE CAR THIS LONG?!?
8:05 AM - Drop Noodle/Truck at school. Via fish tank stop in lobby, of course. Kids in both class are already on playground (we are later than usual). Truck cries about this change in routine.
8:15 AM - On my own. Get gas.
8:20 AM - Drop letters in mail at post office.
8:30 AM - Back to Squash's school. Drop item #1 in office, item #2 at before-school program with Squash, who is animatedly talking with friends. He waves me off.

Then, and only then, did I embark on my 30-minute commute to work! Sometimes I am amazed that I get up at 6:10, and then arrive at work at 9...as in, where did all that time go? But there you go, now I have documented where exactly...it all went!

1 comment: