Tuesday, October 25, 2011
RenFest
Here is something else we have in Kansas: the Renaissance Festival. It is only 15 minutes from our house. My husband scored some free tickets, and we had never been, so we decided to take one precious, unscheduled Sunday to hit the Fest.
It was HUGE.
I think we probably saw 1/4 of it in the 3 hours that we were there. I took Noodle and Truck to the kids' area while Dad and Squash watched a magic show. (here is our Noodle chatting with a Hungarian princess):
We ate. We watched jugglers. We saw a LOT of crazy costumed people walking around. We watched a joust.
I am not sure if we will go back next year. It runs for a couple months in the fall, weekends only. Maybe in a couple years, when we feel the need for some jousting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment