Friday, November 18, 2011
Pin the Tail
You know what kids' parties don't have enough of these days? PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY.
So when this showed up at a party last weekend, I was very excited. And then very miffed that the Noodle, almost FIVE YEARS OLD, did not even know what to do.
I watched as she and her friends all got blindfolded and then tried to pin the tail. And then I watched my daughter be the biggest Pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey-cheater I have ever seen. This is her tail, yes, EXACTLY where the tail should be (apparently Joseph -- whose tail is on top of hers -- is a cheater too).
She totally peeked. We will have to work on this Pin the Tail on the Donkey thing. And perhaps incorporate it into her birthday party, which is fast approaching!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment