Since 2008, I have had a child on a baseball team. First, t-ball.
Noodle, 2012.
Squash, 2008.
Then, coach pitch (where the coach pitches the ball to the kiddos).
Squash, 2009.
Then, machine pitch (my personal favorite thus far, because the ball is pitched JUST perfect, leading to more hits and more ACTION).
Squash, 2010.
It lasts for 2 years.
Squash, 2011. That's the machine!
Finally, kid pitch. I think that's as high as it goes. We started it last fall when my big guy was 8 and have completed 2 seasons.
Squash, 2012.
There's no end in sight. Both kids love playing. I am sure the Truck will too, since by the time he's 5, he'll have attended more than 100 of his siblings' games. And to tell the truth, I like watching the games. We've actually gotten sitters a couple times this season so that we can both go to the big guy's games (and leave the little ones at home).
No comments:
Post a Comment