1. Z smiling at me for the first time (while singing him the Winnie the Pooh song).
2. My cousin's ultrasound and adding another GIRL to our cousin menagerie.
3. Our brand-new neighbor (and Baby Z's best friend to be) Baby Williams came home from the hospital.
4. Despite it raining all day, it was NOT raining when I went to pick up the kiddos and thus I did not get wet.
5. Watching "Make Room for Multiples." Love that show. And it makes me feel like life is manageable.
6. Fish sticks for dinner = the kids clean their plates.
7. Soccer practice rained out = I get to watch American Idol!
8. Noodle proudly showing me all the letter "I"s in her "Silly Tilly" book. She'll be reading soon!
9. Z and I survived another telephone CLE. Only 2 more to go... (and Anna Nicole Smith got a mention during the CLE!).
10. Getting to get in bed and read US Weekly at 9:30 PM! Thanks Daddy for taking this Z shift!
No comments:
Post a Comment