
Truck and I went to the doctor today for his 4-month check-up. He weighed in at 19 lbs (90th percentile) and is 26 inches tall (97th percentile). Official Truck Status was awarded! He was a champ for his shots. He slurped down the Tylenol, then let out a yelp when the nurse stuck him, but he was smiling by the time we were out in the waiting room. He fell asleep, not surprisingly, on the drive over to day care and hopefully will do a better job sleeping for them there today.
The best part of the doctor's appointment was when we were in the exam room and I was trying to keep him occupied while we waited for the doctor. I decided to lay him on the table and play some peek-a-boo. We had never played it before. He LOVED it. Every time I "appeared" and said peek-a-boo (from behind my hands), he laughed a full-body laugh. Mama, you are SO hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment