I knew it was coming... two nights in a row, Truck was up A LOT, which is not like him. And this evening, I checked and sure enough, there was one sharp little nubbin coming through his bottom gum.
First tooth! He's one day past 7 months.
His big brother got his first tooth at 6 months. At his 6 month checkup, to be precise, when the doctor asked us, does he have any teeth yet? We said no (happy clueless first time parents; and yes we were both at the checkup). Then the doctor checked him out and said, um, guess what? This baby has a tooth!
Noodle got her first tooth at 8 months. I still remember how it was August, and miserable hot hot hot. We went for frozen custard that night and let her chew on the spoon (and taste some vanilla yumminess).
It's going to be awhile til you can actually SEE the tooth, but trust me, I felt it, it's there! Milestone for our little Truck-o!
1 comment:
Anna got hers around 7 months too. A big milestone!
Post a Comment