Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Woof (by Truck)
I am in awe of this picture my dear friend Kristen took of my little Truck last night. Woof!
Halloween in Kansas was fabulous this year. Seventy degrees, no wind, gorgeous gorgeous night with so many fun friends and adorable kiddos running around. Facebook was lit up with pictures of the snow back east and I was thanking my lucky stars to be sitting on the porch in my tee shirt handing out candy, sipping my wine, and chatting with the neighbors. Daddy took the three kiddos around (actually, the big one got to go with two friends and their big sister; how is he old enough for that!?) so I handed out the 600 pieces of candy (all but 20 by the end of the night!).
Storm is headed for us tomorrow from Colorado, but our picture-perfect Halloween was one to remember!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Holy adorable.
Post a Comment