Friday, December 30, 2011

Oh yes, I've discovered Pinterest

I had dinner with my old book club the week before Christmas, and one awesome friend had made each of us a super-cute snowman that she saw on Pinterest. That was all it took for me. Another friend sent me an invite that night, and ever since, I've been hooked. OK, I now GET what everyone was talking about. So, without further ado, my very FIRST Pinterest-inspired project! This is what gave me the idea: I bought a paper mache canister at Michael's, cut some scrapbook paper to label it "12" (for 2012), cut some more paper to stash inside, and I plan to write funny things I want to remember that the kiddos say on the paper throughout the year. We'll see if I stick to it, but I think it could be an easy way to keep track of things, and when the year is done, they'll all be stored in my nice #12 box.
Thank you, Pinterest. I think we will be having a long and happy relationship!

No comments: