Saturday, July 28, 2012
Nine
Impossibly, my little tiny baby, born at Kaiser West L.A. on a hot July day is now nine:
I remember before he was born, I was lying on the couch watching TV one night, thinking how nice it was going to be once the baby arrived -- we would just lie on the couch together and watch TV. HA HA HA HA HA. That has happened exactly never, in the past 9 years. We did watch some Olympics opening ceremony last night.
In other random news, his sister has been riding ponies around a neighboring cul-de-sac:
And the Truck has been eating cupcakes every chance he gets:
Oh, and his best birthday gift was Ticket to Ride. Mom and Dad have been playing it every night after he goes to bed. Our new favorite game:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nine! Amazing!
Oooooh I love board games.
Post a Comment