Four fun-filled weeks of bed rest are behind me, and today, this baby is 33 weeks along. According to babycenter.com, he weighs about 4 lbs. - about the "heft" of a pineapple, and is 17 inches long. My belly looks so much bigger than last week, so I think he is definitely growing. I have not ventured onto the scale and my weekly doctor visit was cancelled for reasons that will be clear below.
Week 32 was bumpy. I ended up in the hospital AGAIN on Tuesday night (more contractions) but happily got to come home on Thursday. I am vowing not to return to the hospital until it is time for this little guy to be born! To do that, I am going to "step up" the bed rest and relaxation. My goal is to stay in this bed as much as possible...no more stairs, no more stress, etc.
One of our potential names was cut off the list this week when our new nephew was born. No Baby Jake will be coming our way!
Also, we found out this week that my mother-in-law is coming next week to help out. This is exciting because it will be a huge help *and* I really really really want someone to set up the baby's nursery and she is the perfect person. I can't wait for her to get here. Yes, I know it is not NECESSARY that the nursery be set up before the baby comes, but I will feel so much better knowing it is done. I hate walking by that room and seeing what a mess it is. So I am excited about this!
1 comment:
Definitely stay in bed and take care! Sending positive vibes your way. Keep that baby in there!
Post a Comment