So close!
I've now been on bed rest for almost six weeks. At my doctor's appointment yesterday, I had only gained 4 ounces, so in my book, NO weight at all. That is just not like me, especially given that I eat eat eat and burn zero calories. But who knows? Nothing about this pregnancy has been predictable or "normal" for me.
I came to the conclusion yesterday that I really just don't like movies. I had DVR'd several and decided to watch one over the course of 2 days (short attention span!). Unfortunately, I picked "Little Children," with Kate Winslet and Jennifer Connolly. It had some good parts, but I HATED the end. And then I just felt like I had wasted 2 hours. You know, 2 hours that I could have been watching the Today show or HGTV.
This should be a great week upcoming, because both my husband and the Squash will be home on spring break. Yay for company! My goal is to teach Squash (who is in 1st grade) to play Boggle and Bananagrams with me. If all else fails, I know he will be willing to lay here with me as long as I put on a Harry Potter movie for him. I'll take the company I can get!!
No comments:
Post a Comment