Wednesday, March 17, 2010

When You Are On Bed Rest

...your kids do not get cute St. Patty's Day shirts to wear, like they have had every other year. Instead, it was a frantic search this morning to see if they even had any shirts that had green on them.

In addition, Noodle informed me this morning that she was going to "punch" anyone who was not wearing green. Took me a minute to ask her...do you mean "pinch"?

Fast-forward ten minutes later, a crying Noodle informed me that her brother had punched her. Sigh.

Next year, I am making all three kids wear cute St. Patty's Day attire...even though Squash will be 7 1/2 and (I am sure) way too cool for such things.

1 comment:

Lindley said...

Well, I'm not on bed rest and still didn't get anything cute for Logan to wear on St. Patty's day. So don't feel bad!